Friday 1 June 2012

"Walk With GOD Instead Of Begging Him To Walk With You"

I remember when a profound change occured in my daily approach to God. For months I had asked God to walk with me and bless what I did and it's like the clay trying to spin the Potter! I wanted God to bless my feet of clay as I walked where my heart led but my feet got scorched walking through some terrible fires sparked by my misguided passion. Then I realized that God wanted me to walk with Him.

God's blessing would come when I did what He said. I learned that I can only trust my heart when it is fully surrendered to obey God's truth. I don't have a clue where the paths I choose will lead but God's plans for me lead the way - beyond what I've seen, heard or imagined. I fully trust and believe that daily walking with God in obedience is the sure means of fulfilling His wonderful plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment