Saturday 26 May 2012

"Shine Bright"

Day    :   Monday
Date   :   10 October 2011
Venue :   Malaysia

I could recall the time I was ministered by the Holy Spirit to log-on to FaceBook (FB) in the month of May 2011.My FB account was activated in the year 2006/2007 and as I am not really a FB person,I have only 69 friends and have no intention to add-on.My account was then inactive till this year 2011.After my encounter with His Spirit for the very first time on the 1st May 2011,my life was transformed! Hallelujah! God began to use & speak to me,almost everyday!
In the month of May 2011,He instructed me to activate my FB account and even gave me ideas to post.All messages that are posted are works of our dear Father and He knew just what to do when I obeyed!This is the place I feel the closest to His heart and after I finished work in my company,I would immediately rushed home to do His wonderful work here on FB - AMEN! Praise God for the talent that He has given me till this day and that I am able to carry them out aligning to His perfect will.Thank You again my dear Father!
As followers of Christ,we are called to draw men - everyone - to Him.We are the only light that shines in a world of darkness.Light has no fear for darkness.No matter what voltage the bulb is,when turned on,the light overtakes the darkness.We have no reason to fear the influence of the world if we are connected to our source of light and life.Jesus said we are not of this world,but we are called to live in it.We are t direct our lives in such a way that our light shines so brightly that it draws others to Him.Darkness can never overtake us because we are the light - the only light - in the world.
So choose to let your light shine into all the world - showing God's grace to all men.

My Testimony 2011 ~ Divine Love (Lisa Lim)


No comments:

Post a Comment